CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

My CNY 2010

10/02/2010
I was so lucky that the class was canceled.
So, Yann Yi and I took 2.30 Air Asia flight back to our hometown.
The flight was not stable, and kept on shaking when it gonna to depart.
Anyway, it was good to be home. =D

11/02/2010 - 13/02/2010
I was not feeling well, and kept on coughing.
Did some preparation for CNY,
and definitely didn't forget to have gathering with secondary school friends.
Have a nice talk with Yen Tsu, Wei Mei, Yi Xun and Mei Yin.

Tomyam steamboat......



hahahaha....you are not the first one......

Our reunion dinner.......


14/02/2010
It was the first day of CNY.
My family and I went to Penang to celebrate for it.
We first went to the temple to pray,
then went to Kek Lok Si Temple.
Before that, we took the famous Penang Asam Laksa at Ayer Itam.



15/02/2010
Uncle and cousin were back.
Went for my little cousin's birthday at night.

16/02/2010
Went back to my mum's hometown-Kobah.
Fore sure, we got some ang pao's.......
Have dinner together with my relatives.......

0 comments: