CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winter break

Finally, after struggling for 4 months, it is WINTER BREAK!!!!!
Normally, I would choose to travel around during the break.
This time I choose not to go anywhere.
I plan to make good use of this winter break.
1) Sleep as many hours as I can
2) Relax (You won't have time to rest once Spring semester starts)
3) Of course, PLAY!!!!!
4) Enjoy the snow (Although it is freezing, I feel happy whenever it snows...=D)

I just received my first semester results.
I get CGPA 3.70.
Although there are a lot of people getting CGPA 4.0,
I feel satisfied for that results.

Since this is my first semester,
I am not going to force myself.
I will definitely work harder for the coming semester!!!!

ps. I am going to write a brief summarize on my life at Purdue...=)

3 comments:

Chia Yee said...

Yep, it's a good start already yingle with all the adaptations you have to do. happy holidaysss! more photos xD

YYY said...

Good luck my dear ! U re my superwoman ! HAHA. GO GO GO !

feikean ♥ said...

Merry Christmas :)Enjoy your days there :)take care~!