CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Orientation at TARC

Finally, I can update my blog.

I went for orientation week in TARC, Penang. I felt that I was lucky as I found three good housemates. They were very friendly and helpful.

During this orientation week, I shouted until I nearly no voice. haiz......

18-5-2009
This is the first day of Orientation week. We were asked to change our clothes to TARC clothes and went to CA (hall) for open ceremony. Wow! I was shocked, as me, scholarship holder was given priority. Haha...There was a special way for us to enter CA and we were arranged to sit in front of the hall. Besides that, I was lucky to be part of Taipei group. Our student leader is Chris while Assistant is Jason. There was campus tour but I found it was quite boring....Haha.

19-5-2009
Early in the morning, we had "Exercise 'Fresh & fit' ". At first, all of us thought that it was some kind like 'Senamrobik'. But it was much more interesting than that. We were taught to dance Hip Hop. Wow! This is my first time to dance Hip Hop. In the afternoon, we were playing Telematch. Actually it is something like station game. I was shocked as there were 20 stations. We try our best to win every game. I think , after the telematch, we know more about each other, especially my group members' name......At night, we were asked to gather at Jun Jie's house to discuss about the sketch that we will present. OMG! We kept on changing the scrip and actors. And the most important thing is, there were many seniors giving opinion!!! Not that no good, but is too much opinion after adding our members opinion. However, I think it is quite good to have much more comment.^^
The worst thing is, I was asked to act as a MIRROR!!! OMG!!!

20-5-2009
We have our rehearsal before going to DKB. And again, the scrip was changed. I NO NEED TO ACT AS MIRROR!!!!! This is the happiest news for me .^^I think my group members acted very well. Well done.In the afternoon, there is treasure hunt. It is almost the same as telematch, is just different that there is 'treasure'. I think that we perform better that telematch. About the sketch, I am not sure whether it is a good news for us to enter final. We will proud and have to stay back till midnight if we enter final. If we didn't, we will feel sad. But the reality is, We enter FINAL!!!

21-5-2009
Today morning, we had our sports competition. I choose to take part in ping pong competition. There are Darts, Ping pong, Basketball, Volley ball and Tug of Wall. I have tried my best to play as soft as I can but the result is still OUT!!!Argh!!! Fortunately, I dint hit out again....^^Then, I went to cheer for our basketball team. Frankly speaking, they played very well. And we got the chance to enter Semifinals. However, we lose because they were all tired and already lack of strength. We got champion for Tug Of Wall.

22-5-2009
All of us were nervous. I do take part in the sketch and I am trying my best although I know that I am not good at acting. All of us were trying our best and preform well, especially the main character. Well done! Before leaving, we do not forget to take pictures and leave our contact numbers. I will remember what I have learnt during this orientation week and my friends forever.^^

0 comments: