CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Shocked...

Wednesday afternoon, surprisingly, I received a call from reporter of Guang Ming Daily. I was asked to tell him about my SPM results and my involvement in co-curricular activities.

OMG!!!!I was very surprised and shocked as I knew that there are many students perform better than me in SPM. So, after getting know I failed to secure JPA scholarship, I tried my best to comfort myself by saying I have no luck on getting JPA scholarship, although I was really disappointed......

However, I saw some hope when the reporter called me. Frankly speaking, I wonder how he found me as there are still many people who did not get JPA. So, I asked him and he told me that he got my phone number from MCA HQ. Yes, I did stepped in MCA HQ to appeal a day after meeting the JPA officer in Putrajaya.

As I was currently in Penang, he 'interviewed' me through phone. I just managed to tell him about my performances in school. Because of this, he requested to interview and took photos of my parents in Sungai Petani. In fact, I did not wish my parents to get involved. I would like to responsible for what I had done. I sent essay from my blog to Sin Chew Daily. I just wanted to let people know my situation and I really not so comfortable with this......

The next day, a photographer came to my hostel to take photos. He was surprised with all my certificates. At night, we bought Guang Ming Daily. When my housemates and I saw my 'big face' appearing in the newspaper, we were stunned. This is my first time to have such a chance to voice out and really, I did not ever expect my face can appear in any press ......

I just want to express my feelings for not getting JPA scholarship.

I just want to let others know, there is still people who are active in co-curricular activities and failed to secure this scholarship.

I am also trying to comfort those who get excellent results in SPM but yet, did not secure the scholarship by telling them, ' It's ok, because there is still students did not get JPA. You are not the only one... '

I would like to thanks Guang Ming Daily for giving me this opportunity to voice out. Thanks to those who help me. And sorry if I hurt anyone......

0 comments: