CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking forward to study

I have made my decision,
decide to accept the offer of Star Education Fund,
to study in Nottingham University.
I will be taking Computer Science.
In fact, I am quite excited.
I am now looking forward to study in Nottingham University.
This is because I think that after studying Computer science,
It can reduce my 'blurity' towards computer.
..............
Don't know what I mean?
Means hor, I will no longer be blur in computer stuff....
Wakaka.....
The second reason is because Nottingham University is the foreign university branch campus,
So, I can experience more things there.
Although at this moment I can't study overseas,
At least I can experience almost the same things as the others experience in overseas.
except the weather....
Hahahaha.
I will definitely make good use of this chance.
I will study hard,
so that I won't disappoint others.

0 comments: