CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What should I do?

I know,
I am too naif.
I thought I can fly to USA just after my SPM.
I dream everyday,
Hope that my dream will come true.
Perhaps I should not put my target so high,
until I'm unable to reach it.
I've tried my best to get good results,
I've tried my best to be actived in co-curricular activities,
but the reality is just make me disappointed.
I'm not saying that it is not good,
but it is not within my target.
Perhaps I should be contented,
for getting this opportunity.
But I just don't know why,
I am now very stress,
Not that I don't like the course
Not that I don't like the University,
Is just that I cannot go overseas in the coming 4 years.
I don't know whether my choice is suitable for me,
I am now frustrated,
Although I know I shouldn't be like that.
I have already given such a good opportunity,
I should accept this happily and gratefully.
I should thanks those who help me
I should not be too greedy.
I should have satisfied what I got today.
I know,
But I just can't do it.
Sorry....
I will try my best.
Thank you for those who help me......

0 comments: