CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fabulous Gala 2009

I had my moral mid term examination in the afternoon.
Later, we went to Yann Yi's room to celebrate Amy Wong's birthday.
I was then decided to follow Adelyn them to volunteer for the Fabulous Gala 2009 event.
It was indeed a special and unique event,
which we could hardly found this type of event in anywhere else.
It was an event that protects and supports people with HIV/Aids.

Before the event started.....


In the hall.....

Taking pictures with the crowds of balloons....

Me, Adelyn and Celeste (PT Foundation volunteer).....

hahaha.....we tied the balloons on the car....but eventually we removed it ^^

We reached home at around 2.30am.
And I was told by my roommate that there will be Meteor Shower at around 3.45am.
therefore, two of us walked to the basketball court to wait for it.
IT'S TRUE!!!!!
We saw some of the Meteor at around 3.44am!!!!!!!
Wee!!!!This is my first time waiting for Meteor Shower,
as well as my first time seeing the Meteor!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cassey said...

wow...cool!
one of my fren told me will be Meteor ytd night, but I was too tired then sleep early lo...
no chance to c it!

Enjoy ur life^^

Wei Liang said...

walao.... nv tell me... i was awake at the time..

Anonymous said...

wow!!did u make a wish?

Yingle said...

1017319-cactus: ya...sure make wish la...haha...u can try 2 watch meteor 2night. maybe you can see it.

JoEy said...

wuwuuuu...me here...cant see loorhhxx...need to climb mountain or go seaside only can see nia...T.T...or...you try catch catch the meteor and let me see see larr???LoL...XD

Yingle said...

joey, you can try see these few days...Maybe got...Good Luck!!!!