CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Update my blog "sekali gus".....

6/12/2009-Cassey's birthday
Surprise
On the midnight of 5/12/2009, we celebrated birthday with Cassey.
We watched the movie proposed by Dr Toh in Fei Kean's room.
Wah...there was no subtitle....
So, you know lar...
I can't understand lor....
and Fei Kean fast-forward the movie...hahaha.....
Later, all of us were half-sleeping...
I couldn't withstand the sleepiness,
so I just sleep on the floor.
Suddenly, Matthew called Cassey.
i thought that was just a normal call,
but I was wrong.
Some of the guys were already waiting outside the door,
waiting to celebrate birthday for Cassey.
Wah!!!I was so blur when they open the door...
After a while, Jethro and his gang came.
They arranged balloons outside the main door...
Wah...second surprise for Cassey!!!!!



Time Square trip
Bioscience girls, engineering guys and me went to time square to celebrate Cassey's birthday.
The moment we reached there,
we saw Maxis team were having promotion.
and we were asked to join the game.
A picture talks more than a thousand words.
I will juz explain it by using photos....^^



My lunch.....yummy....

Black gang...^^

Cassey's cake......(gift from Green Box)
10/12/2009
Kajang satay
Went to have dinner with Poh, Chong Ren, Wei Liang and Jethro.
We ate kajang satay there,
and hanging around at Metro Kajang.
Met Steve and friends in the bus.
Quite shocked.
haha......

0 comments: