CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

World Aids Day 2009

This was my first time being volunteer on The World Aids Day.
In fact, the World Aids Day falls on December, 1,
but they make it on the Saturday and Sunday.

28/11/2009
Yann Yi, Zoe, Zuhair and I took the 10.30am bus to Kajang KTM,
then used KL Monorial and LRT to Sungei Wang.
We have MacDonald as our lunch.


Later, we went to the 6th floor of Sungei Wang for registration.
We got a free shirt!!!! Wee!!!!!
Then, I was so "sampat" until I told the person in charged
"I am in charging risk management''....."
Lol.....study too much of Business subjects.....
It suppose to be 'Risk Assessment'
Yann Yi and I were required to pass those form to public,
to see how much they know about HIV.
Before out duty time,
Yann Yi and I were walking around the stage there,
and there was something carrying out,
where we got to see some local artists there.
Haha...I seldom have such an opportunity to meet artists
even the local one....

One FM DJ...

We met other Nottingham students as well...
Haha...They were damn funny....
Simply paste the red ribbon on people's shoulder without asking for their permission....
But whatever lar
as long as we done our job.^^
Yann Yi and I sitting at the World Aids Day 2009 information counter, which eventually become Sungei Wang information counter


29/11/2009
Same as the day before,
we took ktm to the destination.
This time, we let Zuhair to make decision on where to have our lunch.
At last, he lead us to a Lebanon style restaurant...
Wah!!! The prices were DAMN "CHEAP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One plate of Nasi Pattaya costs RM8
One plate of Chicken Chop-RM32
Finally, we ate kebab Chicken,
It was quite nice....^^
The most memorable thing was the Lebanon style Ice-cream....


He was so enjoy 'scooping' the ice-cream for us.....
He would ring the bell once he scoop the ice-cream...^^
And we requested to take a photo with him....






pasting red ribbons on his shoulder....



Later, we continue our stuff till 7pm,
and I had my dinner at MacDonald.
As we decided to take Chin Phei's car back,
we walked there for a while.
And again, there was a show carrying out.
It was kind of singing competition roadshow.
Haha..Yann Yi and I were so lucky,
got something from them.....
Reached campus at around 11pm.....

0 comments: