CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My weekend.....

As usual, I had my Moral Studies class on Friday.
There was a quote by our lecturer that I think interesting and funny,
and it is worthwhile for sharing.

"When your friend is answering the question, you all shouted 'Correct!!! Correct!!!' without analyzing the answer given."

"When I ask you ' What is the answer?' "

"You ask me 'What is the question????' "

"......................................"

Lolz.....swt.........

Anyway, the class was quite fun when there were some interesting event happening.
After the class, I joined Chia Yee and engineering friends to have dinner in Kajang.
We went to a Hong Kong style restaurant,
and you know lar,
what is the range of the price.....
hahaha.....

I went to Pui Chen's place to pat poh after coming back from Kajang
and there was an incident which made us laugh like mad!!!!!!!
The story begin with........
Joey, Amy Fong, Pui Chen and Yann Yi went to Tesco together,
They dropped by Amy's room after coming back.
When they went back their room,
Joey found that Amy's keys were hanging at her door,
So, she just took the keys back to her room.
At last, Amy found that she had lost her keys.......
The results were.................

Mum is scolding Ah Boy for taking her keys.....

0 comments: