CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

E&M Test

For those of you who don't know,
I am currently taking the subject that is NOT RELATED to my course, which is Electricity and Magnetism,
you may feel weird when I am talking about this,
but what can we do?
We have no choice,
but to accept it.

Talking about the test,
I was panic when I first saw the question,
because I don't know which formula to use.....:p
so sad....
When I wrote the answer,
I saw our lecturer taking the video on how we struggle during the test by using his handphone!!!!
Later,
he suddenly walked to my seat, and started to flipped through my answer sheet.
I thought he saw me writing the formulas on the blank sheet at the beginning of the exam,
but actually it is not because of this.
he then asked me,
"Can you answer the questions???"
I was stunned.
How can I answer him that I don't know how to do??
How if he ask me,"Why don't you put more effort on it??"
So, I just say,"erm....I think can lar..."
(but the reality is "cannot")

Haha.....It sounds funny when a lecturer suddenly asked you this kind of questions during the exam....

And I get the information from DK that he wants to help us.
Oh, so good if he really can help us
I really don't want this subject to pull down my average marks.....

0 comments: