CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a reminder....

I just want to make an announcement here,
I may not update my blog for a few days,
or even a few weeks....
This is because I just realize that
there are still many tests and assignments waiting for me......
Here is my checklist:

Assignments:

  • Moral Assignment
  • Moral Presentation
  • Management Assignment
  • Electronic Information Assignment
  • English Portfolio
  • English Oral Presentation

Tests:
  • Economic Test
  • Electric and Magnetism Test
  • Electronic Information

Have to add oil already.......

3 comments:

Cassey said...

wah, really so many things to do wor^^
work hard lo^^
+u+u

Chia Yee said...

Gambateh~
Dont stress yourself too much =)
Good luck! You can do it~

Yingle said...

hehe...thank you thank you....I will jia you de...^^