CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Oral Presentation.....

I had my oral presentation today after delaying for 1 week.
I was so nervous when the first presenter, Chee Hao presented his oral presentation.
He was very excellent and spoke fluently,
making me and Fathin worrying about ourselves.
When it was the third person's turn,
which was supposed to be Karmi,
He was as if reluctant to present
(This is what I think la...^^)
So , I just volunteered to go out,
as I don't want to be the last person
And ya,
I speak too fast...
Haha...sorry ler friends.....
I just don't know why,
suddenly felt nervous....
And surprisingly,
Miss Alison said my power point presentation slides were good!!!!
Wee!!!!!
I was so happy!!!!!
During the question and answer session,
I was a bit worried,
because Dick Kay and Karmi suddenly "shoot" so many questions at me....
Luckily Miss Alison helped me to explain after I explained to them
yeah!!!

0 comments: