CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's still questionnaires distribution

Yes, I am going to talk about the questionnaires distribution again.
This time, we are not going out to shopping mall.
We would rather stay at campus to distribute our questionnaires.
In fact, I really blame myself for not having enough courage to approach people.
Thus, I promised myself that I must distribute to FOREIGNERS today!!!!!

You guess what,
I succeeded giving out the questionnaires to both local and foreign lecturers!!!!
I was so happy to have a chance to do so.
With the help of my group members, I managed to distribute around 14 questionnaires today!!!!!
Although we faced some problem at the end of the day,
we do met one lecturer, whom he is the parents of homeschoolers.
We got a lot of useful information from him.
I really appreciate for every people's help.........

4 comments:

Chia Yee said...

jiayou jiayou ^^

DanielTAN said...

hello chia yee!

Yingle said...

wu liao daniel.....=(

Anonymous said...

hey hey! way to go!