CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Summary of my activities.....

My blog is like half-dead....
Have not been blogging since March.
Anyway, I am back!!!

20/4/2010-22/4/2010
Have a nice and memorable Genting trip with Nottinghammers......
I guess this will be the first and the last time joining my friends at Nottingham for Genting trip.
I really appreciate every moment spending time with you all,
and will remember this experience forever.

Our first group photos......




Buffet Lunch.......

23/4/2010-30/4/2010
So sad, I was sick for a week,
and doing nothing at home except sleeping=(

7/5/2010
Back to Nottingham,
begin to flip through my notes.
Haha...It seems like it is too late for me to start studying.......

18 days more,
We are going to end our Foundation course,
feel so reluctant to leave here.....
Will update my blog after exam......
Good Luck, Nottinghammers!!!!!!

1 comments:

DanielTAN said...

wei......wat first and last genting trip......it wont be the last unless they bankrupt