CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Appreciate everyday spending with you all......

I believe most of us left only 1 more paper for our foundation course.
This means that after this paper, our foundation is OFFICIALLY ends!!!!

We feel happy,
because we will be having a LONG summer break,

We feel reluctant,
because we were together since last year July, and now, we might not be able to meet each other for 3 months or more....

Since I stepped into this university,
I enjoyed every moment spending with you all;
I tried my best to solve the problems occurred among us;
I will remember every memories,

All the best, my dear friends!!!!
I wish you can achieve your dreams, or study the course you like.
Try everything you like so that you won't regret!!
*This is just my own opinion=P*

I will miss you all!!!!!
Muaksssss!!!!!
Keep in touch.....=)



9 comments:

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Gonna miss you yingle!
Go girl! a real woman... =)
and oh, dun forget about me... haha

Chia Yee said...

Yingle..sure will =)

DanielTAN said...

ha.....bye bye......
US is dangerous~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

i will miss u too~~ sad...
wish u success in your life :)

Fei Kean.

Cassey said...

I will gonna miss u so much T.T
A good fren like u who have encourage me in my tough times =)
I wont forget tat I have a very brave fren who call CHOO YINGLE.

Go ahead to ur dream XD

Yingle said...

Ang: sure won't forget u all...but will miss the days spending with u all..=D

Chia yee, FK and Cassey: Thanks..Muakss=D

JoEy said...

take care yingle...=)
must continue active msn-ing and fb-ing worrrrr...>.<....
and update your blog often...
so that we can know what you are doing over there...
hiak hiak hiak...
*checking on you"...LoL...=P

BING said...

Yingle~ Happy go lucky as always~ With a big big DREAM~ haha.. Good Luck N All the best pursuiting ur dreams, PAL^^!!

Yingle said...

Joey: hahaha...dun worry....i will definitely keep on updating my blog and facebook and blog....=D Keep in touch.....

Bing: big big dream....hahahaha...thanks...i will continue my spirit and will not give up!!!!