CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

University of Nottingham Tri Campus Game 2010

Well, just a brief introduction,
Nottingham Tri campus Game is a sports event that is only open to students studying at the three Nottingham campuses - UK, Malaysia and China.
Last year, the game was held in UK,
and it is our turn to organize this game this year.

I will be taking part in the tennis tournament for the Tri Campus Game.
Personally, I think that I am lucky to be chosen as one of the Malaysia campus representative.
I will treat this game as a new begining,
and as a great experience.

I have not taken part in any games after graduating from high school,
this is not only first time for me to play tennis tournament after almost 2 years,
it is also first time for me to take part in the tournament at the university level.
I will definitely appreciate the chances given.

There will be training session starting on May 31 till June 4,
and the Game will be held starting from June 5 till June 11.
What is interesting is that there will be freebies for us, and also TRAINING!!!!
Wow!!! I like that!!!!
Free training,
Free accommodation,
Free food,
Free shirts,
Free pillow and bed sheet cover,
and perhaps something else!!!!

Just finished training for today,
feel that I am back to high school time,
where we had lots of training.....
Will play more to brush up my skills....
and my confidence =D
Will try my best although I am not that pro.....