CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TCG 2010

Just finished Nottingham tri campus game 2010.
In overall, Malaysia campus successfully got the second place,
where UK campus was the champion.
For tennis, both men and women received silver medal.
Well done!!! My teammates......

To QJ, Clement and my teammates,
Thanks for giving me confidence,
Thanks for training with me.
I appreciate your help,
and will remember this moment forever.
I will continue playing tennis throughout my life.....

One Nottingham!!!!


Malaysia campus contingent......


Me.....=P


Closing ceremony

3 comments:

.Daniel. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.Daniel. said...

wa! tennis leh...we will keep a tennis ball in each tts house and worship it everyday XD XD XD

btw, congrats!!!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Congratz!!
Good! keep it going, keep playing! =D