CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

1 year anniversary

Yup!!! it is one year anniversary for us, the Foundation July intake people.
I can still remember July 9, 2009 falls on Thursday, where I was alone.
I don't even know that on the 3rd floor of my hall,
there was a group of engineering guys (Bing, Poh and Elton),
and on the 4th floor, there was also a group of Bioscience girls (Tiger Looi, Fei Kean and Shiau Ying)...=D

My first friend at Nottingham is Wanqi.
After that, I saw a group of Business girls (Aymee, Joey, Kakak, Pui Chen) walking into the TV room, and I saw Wei Liang, watching television everyday.....
hahahaha.
A few days later, I only managed to get to know the Bioscience girls - Tiger Looi, Fei Kean, Shiau Ying, Cassey and of course, Munyi and Yeah Cheen....
Gradually, I become friends with people from all the foundation...=D

I love the campus life there^^
whereby we celebrated the unlimited birthday parties,
having dinner together,
outings,
and ................

Thank you friends,
for making my life more colorful....=D

5 comments:

feikean ♥ said...

:)

.Daniel. said...

=D

Chia Yee said...

*like*
btw,yingle, pls call me Miss Looi =)

Wei Liang said...

lets go watch TV again!!!! Rampas TV with new intake ppl.... XD

Hope Hawkins said...

*like* btw,yingle, pls call me Miss Looi =)