CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Purdue University Common Reading Program

Last month, I finally decided to enroll in Purdue University, USA.
I am glad that I made this decision,
because I found that there are many things waiting for me to explore.
In addition, I also planned to take part in the Boiler Gold Rush 2010, which is the orientation program.

Out of my expectation,
there is one assignment for us before heading to Purdue -- Purdue University Common Reading Program.
Under this program, freshmen are required to read The Kite Runner, written by Khaled Hosseini.
The story is really interesting. Will talk more on it when I am free... =)

7 comments:

Cassey said...

华文版是“追风筝的孩子”
不错的书 ^^

Yingle said...

wa...Cassey...you read it before???

.Daniel. said...

although i didnt read in detail the book, but when i recall i found it quite interesting & thought-provoking....but duno why i didnt appreciate tat time. mayb i was still young?

C. Ren said...

this is a very very good book
very rich in literature and character development

Yingle said...

Cassey, Chong Ren: that's true...hehe...

BING said...

Jst read the descriptions of the book on wikipedia~ Nice~ =D

BING said...

Jst read the descriptions of the book on wikipedia~ Nice~ =D