CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The day is getting nearer.......

It's August 1, 2010.
This indicates that I am nearer to the day
which I will be flying to the United States of America alone.
Starting from that day,
I got to be really independent;
I have to face challenges myself.

In fact, when you ask about my feeling,
I would say I am more reluctant than excited.
I have no way to change my decision,
no hesitation,
no turning back....
I will enjoy every moment spending at Purdue,
I will make good use of every opportunity.

I can still remember the day I made my decision to apply to US universities.
It was last year July,
I brought all the necessary books to Nottingham,
and I stepped out my first step--took TOEFL Test on August 8, 2009.
I can't believe that I have been busying for US application about 1 year,
and currently, I am going to study in my dream school.
Thanks to everyone who helps me,
Thanks Chen Chow,
Thanks Hew Mun,
Thanks Su Ann,
Thanks Andrew and many many more.
I really appreciate your help.

0 comments: