CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My own Class Schedule

hohoho...
The thing I like about US Education is that I have an opportunity to create my OWN Class Schedule!!!!
Weee!!! I am super excited when I got this chance.
Besides my core module, I have freedom to choose any courses I am interested in.
I am now able to decide the time,
and even the lecturers...(although I don't know any of them except my adviser...=P)
Have a look on my schedule here.....=)

3 comments:

BING said...

So cool!~ XD..

Mushroom Tang said...

Girl,I am proud of you.After reading your blog,it was so touching that make my tears fall down.You are tough and strong enough.When I think back,what have I done despite always dreaming study oversea?Why can't I believe myself that I can get better result and go oversea?Why?Why not?Why can't I try to realise my dream like you?Your dream come true,which make me feel shameful for myself.I should think carefully for my future.Same with you,my dream is study oversea since I was small.My dearest friend,I give you a hug to encourage you to continue your journey.Hopefully one day,I can also tell you proudly that "Yingle,I am going to study oversea!"Wish you good luck and take care. ^_^

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm so sad with my 7 30 class....