CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life at Purdue

The moment I arrived Purdue,
I knew that I need to gradually adapt to the lifestyle here.
The most obvious thing that differentiate USA and Malaysia is the attitude of the road users.
There is pedestrians rights in USA.
The car will automatically stop for you to cross the road.
If I have already get use to it, I will definitely have a big trouble when I am back in Malaysia =)

I just played tennis just now.
It is my first time playing tennis at Purdue!!!
Weeeeee
I will definitely continue playing tennis,
and try to involve in the clubs and organizations here!!!!

About the class,
normally one class takes only 50 minutes,
and there are 3 session in a week.
Personally I like the way they arranged the time of class,
since we will easily get bored after the first hour of class.
However, I am VERY busy throughout my first week of studies here.
I have pre calculus class on Monday,
and WE HAVE QUIZ ON TUESDAY!!!!!!
Almost every courses require us to take the quizes...=(
And the most important thing that bothers me is that I have to get 90% out of 100% in order to get an A!!!!
This is really very challenging for me!!!!

I am going to the Lake of Michigan Trip organized by Purdue University tomorrow!!!!!
Hope I can get lots of fun....=)

I will upload photos on the next post...=)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know ur stories~