CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello Purdue!!!!

After so many hours of plane, I finally reach Indiana, USA.
I reached Purdue University together with seniors.
You will not be able imagine how embarrassed are we.
Each of us have brought 1 big luggage, 1 hand luggage and laptops.
The condition of my bag made the things worst.
One of the wheel has already broken,
and I have to bring along the bag by using 3 wheels instead of 4 wheels....=(
Furthermore, we had to walk for 10 minutes before we reached the apartments.
OMG!!! The weather is so HOT and yet, we have to carry all the belongings by ourselves.
At last, Xin Yuan (senior) suggested to use trolley.
With the help of the trolley, we finally managed to move everything to the apartment.
Right after that, we went to buy the soft drinks IMMEDIATELY
hahahahahaa....

The compound of Purdue University is VERY VERY big.
I did not even realized that I have already reached Purdue.
It is like a town, with cars and public transportation.
These are some of the photos of Purdue University....=)










I found this squirrel...hahaha...=)


7 comments:

Chia Yee said...

All the best there ♥
Keep us updated~~ LOL~

feikean ♥ said...

i can feel your excitement :) good luck :)

.Daniel. said...

your room leh?????????

Cassey said...

more photos le le =)
I am so glad to know u're safe there!
update more!

Take care^^

Mushroom said...

Good luck for u! ^_^
Gambateh!

Anonymous said...

yingle, all the best at purdue! hehe...keep in touch ya...sying~

Anonymous said...

这篇我读过。。。 哈哈!