CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hanging out in SA

11/8/2009
I went to SA at 4 something...
Actually I went there is because of 2 things
I had group discussion at 5.30
And I want to 'study' my mathematics there....
but at the end, some of the group members can't make it and just CANCELED the discussion....
(Always like this one....)
Then I ma hanging out with Sun ah, Ming Joo, Sim and Zhe Wei lo....
Sun ah is really very cute...
before we went to have our dinner,
she said there is CCTV,
so there is no need for her to carry her laptop down
and she write a message there
"Don't touch!!!"
Haha....
and I experienced my first time playing snooker this day...
So happy.....
Although I did not play well
but I think it is fun.
Sun ah and Zhe Wei play together
The one who lose will have to pay for the winner's dinner.....
and guess who lose?
hehe......

Sun ah.....She dunno I took this picture...Haha

4 comments:

Cassey said...

nice wor =)
y dun put ur photo leh??haha

Yingle said...

haha...i cant take the pic of myself ma...and dare not ask ppl to take for me...coz i did not play well...^^

Anonymous said...

haha...that sun ah really funny=.=

Ron Kwilight said...

haha...that sun ah really funny=.=