CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mathematics class

It is already 10am
but our dedicated lecturer haven't reach yet
and the room has been used by other students
While waiting for Mr. Kiru..........

(Frm left)Joey, Min Joo, Jasmine, me, Yuna, Sun ah, Pui Chen, Amy, and Yan Yi(front)


3 of us wear almost clothes with same harmony^^

Duno why Yan Yi is hyperactive today....hehe

Then, aiyo
I feel angry when talk about this....
As the representative of our faculty had transfer to engineering,
Then we had to choose the another representative
this representative has to send the maths questions from Mr Kiru to every student in the faculty
haiz....
my classmates bully me!!!!!
some of them shout my name and at last
I will be the representative lo
no choice......
What is the thing in this world?
Guys bully girl????

0 comments: