CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Really *****

I think I have to comment on my maths lecturer.
At first when he taught us
I have no comment on him
but I gradually think that I should give some comment.
Before I come to this university,
I thought that all the lecturers should be very pro
but after having my maths lecturer
I have to change my perception
Not that he is very lousy
but I think that my high school add maths teacher is 100 times pro than him....
My add maths teacher is Mr. Lai
He is the real professional.
When he is teaching
he no need to refer to any reference book
because he is the writer of some reference book....
And every question he gave us as exercise,
is original de
he will write the question for us
no need to do any reference
this lecturer leh
copy also can copy wrongly
haiyo......
really cannot be compared....
^^saja-saja nak bagi komen....

0 comments: