CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Many things happen today.......

As I mentioned at the title,
many things happen today....

1st, My semester 0 results is FINALLY OUT!!!!!
Yes, I need to highlight the 'FINALLY'
as I had waited for it for so LONG!!!!
In fact, I knew this news from DK
and I went to my personal tutor's room together with him...
Unfortunately, she was not in her room
While waiting for DK,
I saw Kok coming,
and quickly asked him to get his results from his personal tutor.....
You know what,
Kok scored 94 for his mathematics leh
damn pro de......
Then, I got my results together with Ashri,
which have the same personal tutor with me...
In fact,
I am quite satisfied with this results
because the marks are quite closed,
and there are no extreme marks.

2nd, Mathematical Techniques for Business
I was really not in mood during the Electrical and Magnetism class....
Feeling tired, confused with all the formulas....
Later, I decided to take a bath before heading for the exam
so that I can maintain the freshness of my brain
hahaha....
This is important, you know....
Don't play play with this leh.....
I really can't think of something when I feel tired......
Talking about the exam questions
Wah!!!!the questions were quite difficult
But it's okay
since it is just weighed 20% in the overall marks^^

1 comments:

Chia Yee said...

68 is good already.Congratulations^^
Analytic thinking but you managed to do well too~
Happy for you~
Passed your 65 marks then ok d lar =)
CONGRATS again!
Dont think about maths already.My question 7 gone...Did wrong already..Sigh..But,let's keep moving forward^^ Jia you!