CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wall Street Society Annual General Meeting

The AGM was held at 6 pm.
I went to the AGM with Kok
Before we stepped inside,
we were divided into groups
and I was in Group 4
Well....
I like the way they playing some grand music
while waiting for the other members to arrived
This was indeed a good way to create the 'mood'
before talking about all the facts and information about the society,
we were asked to play some games...
In the first game, we were asked to guess the other person's name
Matthew and I were chosen as the representatives
Perhaps it was because my name is difficult to pronounce???
Whatever la
But the reality is.....
the opponent FAIL to call out my name!!!!
Coz in that group, only Zhi Wei who knows my name
Is this a good thing???
No idea....
Later, we were asked to 'build' a building
by using the materials given
And we have to shout for more materials
For example,
each of the group will be having RM 3000 of the 'fake' money
and we got to use that money to buy other materials
that can enable us to build a high building
And I nearly forgot to mention,
KOK AND SIM CABUT LARI before the AGM startes....
hahahahaha......

0 comments: