CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My 18th Birthday

This is my first time having my birthday beyond North part of West Malaysia.....
In my diary of "Nottingham life",
this day will be my most memorable day....

I used to celebrate birthday with my family every year,
Perhaps this cannot be considered as 'celebrate'
coz we juz had a simple dinner in fast food restaurant,
plus a chocolate cake^^
I enjoy that,
I like that atmosphere,
I like the time we chatting together, laughing loudly.....
but this year is quite different,
as I have my lovely friends celebrating for my birthday.


Celebration of my birthday Part 1 (27/10/2009)

At Kapas Hall......

Amy Fong phoned me saying that there were something wrong with our Moral Assignments
So, she asked me to gather at Kapas Hall at 9pm....
We kept on discussing the assignments until 11 something.
I began to think of what surprise they will give me
Suddenly, the lights were off.....
and Pui Chen they all bring in a Pizza with candle!!!!!

This is my Special Birthday Cake.....

Wah!!!!
I was quite surprise.....
a new style of birthday cake, right?
After making my wishes,
we began to pat-poh and eat the pizza.....
As usual, we kept on taking the pictures.....
Hahaha....to keep as memories.....:D

Making wishes.....



haha....cutting Pizza by using Joey's Milo spoon.....^^

It's not that we don't want to let her eat Pizza........

Mum changed job after kakak's back to China....

The new kakak hired by mum....

Kakak is adjusting the camera for photo taking.....

Celebration of my birthday Part 2 (28/10/2009)

At SA.....

I spend my birthday with 3 lectures-
Miss Alison (English)
Miss Mandy (Management)
Miss Wong (Electronic information)
And of course,
with my English Assessment 1!!!
Today's classes is quite pack,
from 9am until 6pm.
Cassey invites me to have dinner at 7pm....
Around 7pm, Chia Yi, Shiau Ying, Fei Kean and I went down to SA.
Wah!!!! Fei Kean and me were so surprise
the moment we reach the the other side of cafetaria...
Many people were standing there and
THEY ARE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY FOR US!!!!!!!!
In fact, today is Yi Dong, Fei Kean and my birthday....
This is indeed a special birthday celebration...

Me and birthday girl, Fei Kean....



Are they like paparazzi????:p




The cuteness of my dearest friends.......
Amy Fong
Hey!!! You are very nervous leh......I can easily know this during your phone call...Hehe...Still need to brush up ur acting skills...:p

Pui Chen
Hehe...you are also quite kelam kabut....Keep on explaining something you had told me:D

Yann Yi
You are really PRO!!!Can win the Oscar Awards dy!!!!You pretend like you don't know Amy is calling me for the discussion....Who knows you are the one who buy Pizza......

Ida
Erm...I also know some of your plan on facebook, where you reply Fei Kean's comments.....

Bing
Haha!!!You really bocor the rahsia dy ler.....When you greet me just now, you said "I am not going to your party coz I have Dota Tournament......"

Chia Yi
You also quite pro leh!!! Still ask what we want to eat, so that you can treat us.....

Anyway, you guys had successfully give me surprise!!!! Good job!!!Well done!!!

Before I forgot, my sister had give me my birthday present at October 10...
Thanks Enle,
Thanks Dad,
Thanks mum....
Love you all forever!!!!!!!

Thanks very much to you guys who put much effort on this celebration...

Will remember this happy moment forever^^


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome....(=.=")haha....=]

Chia Yee said...

It's our pleasure~
As long as you three had a memorable birthday^^
Thanks o pat poh...Haha