CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Exam week is finally ended.......

I am so relief after the 13 days of examination week.
Time passes so fast,
I am currently pursuing my last semester of foundation course.
Thinking back the time when I was in dilemma on choosing a right university and suitable course,
first time being introduced to business subjects as well as IT subjects,
fed up with Electricity and Magnetism A,
until now, I finally step into the last semester of foundation course.
I guess I have gain lots of experience, knowledge and fun here.

Right after the examination,
my friends(Cassey, Kok Yung, Chia Yee, Fei Kean, and Teck Yeong) and I went to Kajang to "release stress"...=D
We ate McDonalds without forgetting to take photos....




On the next day, which was January 24,
We again went to Time Square,
together with two more members,
who were Shiau Ying and Calvert.
We stopped by The Chicken Rice Shop for our lunch,
and of course,
did not forget to prepare for the Chinese New Year--shopping!!!!


We were addicted to magic and some tricks,
Watched Fei Kean did the so call "magic" at night,
and I managed to learn from her...=p
will go back hometown and do the so call "magic".....
Hahahaha......

The serious face of Bing when searching for an aunty who swept floor in the $1 money.....

1 comments:

Pedersenytre said...

Read on to know how to change car battery. There are lot's of issues to generally be considered about GenF20 Plus and those that are heavily in to the subject may want to know more. The disposable battery will contributes the worse effect in long term, thus people choose the rechargeable one to reduce the effects.