CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here I come, 2010!!!!!!!

The approaching of a new year indicates that there are many challenges awaiting me,
new hopes, new opportunity waiting for me,
and of course,
new worries.

I would be very busy during January 2010.
My life would be very meaningful,
and stressful.

I got to catch up in my studies,
I got to be happy during my last semester of Foundation year in UNMC,
I got to have a memorable experience during this semester.

Stress starts to knock my door,
I will be back to the hectic life soon,
I have to face the Electricity & Magnetism A again,
a subject that I totally blur;

Here I come, Economics,
which I have not flipped through Economics book during my entire study week;
But I would say Economics is much more better than E&M. =D
(though my marks may not be considered high......)

I will have to say goodbye to my relax life in my hometown,
and back to my studies.

I have gone through many events during the year of 2009.
Happiness.......
Bitterness......
Nervousness......
Sadness......

Hope everything goes well during this whole new year, the year of 2010.....

1 comments:

Cassey said...

Sure^^ Happy New Year yingle...
wait u here in Nottingham =)