CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Examination season at UNMC......

Back to campus on January 7, 2010 night.
Everyone was just concentrating on their studies,
including my roommates....
I really lost to them,
in the fact that they are able to study from day to night,
WITHOUT resting!!!!!
Fuyoh!!!

Stepping into library,
the environment there is very very very silent.....
you can even hear the sound of people flipping the books......
From that day onwards,
I choose not to go to library...
It is scary......=p

The whole campus is soooooooo quiet.....
Everyone is soooooooooo hardworking......

Got to study already......
Hahaha......
Will update my blog after exam....

4 comments:

cactus said...

gambateh !!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.