CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Updated





































Finally, I have free time during this weekends.
It is already my fourth week studying at Purdue.
I would sa the life here is much more busier than my life at Nottingham.
I will be having quizes during my Pre Calculus Class and Fundamental of speech class.
which means that I have quizes EVERYDAY!!!!

I was very busy during last 2 weeks.
I even don't have enough time for me to sleep!!!!
Assignments, Speech Outline, Speech presentation, Interview, Quizes, Exams........
All these things had made my day......
Anyway, I AM STILL SURVIVE!!!!!

I watched the football game between Purdue University and West illinois University last week!!!!
Since I got the free tickets,
I was super excited!!!!!This was my first time watching the American foorball game!!!!
Purdue All American Band was performing, and the cheerleaders were cheering for our footbal team!!!!
It was FUN, especially watching the football game with friends....=)
To all my beloved friends in nottingham,
the classes are going to start soon.
Hope you all will have a great time staying with friends under 1 roof...
Do remember to update me about your life!!!!!
hahaha








2 comments:

Cassey said...

Sure yingle ^^
I'll be going back 2moro.
And, we'll go to Malacca again b4 the academic year started XD

Yingle said...

wah!!!! so syiok!!!! i want also!!!!T.T....I really miss the day we spent together...especially with a bunch of guys and girls.....