CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Have dinner with friends

This is the photo taken with the cute spongebob baby...=)

Playing at Lake of Michigan....



A group photo of all of us....



Seems yummy, right?


Preparing the ingredients for our dinner....


All of us!!!!! Yay!!!!!


Since labor day falls on Monday, I was so excited as I will be having 3 days holidays.
I have a lot of plans to be done during this weekend.
the most important things would be COMPLETING MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!
This is the thing that I have to complete it everyday.
it seems like no ending.
Whenever I have completed the task, there will definitely be a new task for me to complete.
Anyway, this is the life of most of the Purdue students.
Last Friday, my housemate, Michelle's boy friend was coming from Wisconsin to visit her.
So, we plan to invite her friends, including her boy friend to have dinner in our house.
Guess what?
I cooked "Bak kut teh"!!!!!
Will upload the pictures soon...=)
Yesterday, my friends Yan, Zi Han, kinsey, Bin Hao, Eugene, William and Jai were cooking our dinner.
We cooked a lot of food, this is why it took us 2 hours to finish cooking!!!!!
It was already 9.30pm, and we just started to enjoy or dinner.
We took our dinner outside of the apartment,
enjoying the cold weather and delicious food...










2 comments:

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

you look the youngest. =P

Good luck. and take care

Yingle said...

wah!!! really bo?? ur words make me so happy leh....hahahaha...