CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Corn Maze




Last Saturday, my housemate, Michelle told me that she is going to the corn maze.
Since I am free, I decided to follow her to the corn maze.
Initially, I was feel uncomfortable due to several reasons.
1st: the corn is higher than me
2nd: IT IS AT NIGHT!!!!!
Anyway, my worried was gone after I reached there.
In fact, there were many people at the corn maze.

In the corn maze,
there are 30 stations for us to punch our map.
Once we got to that stations, we are able to get discounts by showing the evidence!!!(punched map)
At last, we managed to get to 19 stations!!!
credit to Bernard!!!!!!!

It was really fun when we are searching for the stations,
when we worked together,
when we find a shortcut...
hahaha.....

2 comments:

.Daniel. said...

do u remember tat corn is jagung......??? XD

Yingle said...

hehe..sure sure..corn=jagung, jagung=corn....=)