CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's my favourite day--Friday again!!!!!

Like other people, Friday is the day I longing for.
Yes, the reason is because weekend IS COMING!!!!
Woohoo!!!
The way I spend my Friday here is more or less like in Nottingham,
except that I rarely have to attend classes on Friday when I was in Nottingham.....
As usual, Friday evening is the time
my wallet become lighter;
the time I have to wash my clothes...
(the only thing I need to do is just to put my clothes into washing machine and dryer, and press "start")=D

Yesterday, I went to the Round table Discussion.
Don't panic.
It is not like the Round table discussion in the business world.
It is just an activity for me to get extra credits for my speech class >.<
Basically the aim of this discussion is to enable Graduate teaching assistant to know more about what an undergraduate student wants from them...
I was shocked when I know I was one of the four undergraduate students who attend the discussion.
Anyway, the feeling of being the youngest person WAS GREAT!!!!

Today, when I was having the management class,
my lecturer brought lots of chocolates to the class.
He would ask us questions,
and we are able to get the chocolates JUST BY ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS!!!!
Wouldn't this be a good idea to wake us up during 8.30am class??

0 comments: