CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

2010 Feast of the Hunters' Moon

I went to the 2010 Feast of the Hunters' Moon last Saturday.
It was actually an event that provides us an opportunity to experience the French and Native Americans culture.

Early in the morning, we took this free shuttle bus to the destination...


I took this photos while waiting for other friends...The kids are very cute, isn't it?




I think this is very interesting... A child care station??



There are lots of these types of stalls...People wearing the costumes, and sell their traditional stuff...









I like this pictures...haha..it is very contrast...My friend and I looked VERY tiny when standing beside him...=(




Women wearing the costumes, which we can only seen from movies...


The parades.....























0 comments: