CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

My first job in USA

Today, I finally able to begin my job.
For those who don't know,
I am now working in the Earhart Dining Court.
This is not only my first job in USA,
but also my first job at Purdue.

For international students like me,
We have to apply for Social Security Card before begin working in USA.
In fact, I have already get this job on the early September.
But, it took me 1 month to receive my Social Security Number><

Basically, I need to do everything assigned by the student coordinator.
Although it may be tiring,
I am sure that this would be one of the best thing I ever done during my university life.

4 comments:

Cassey said...

Go ahead yingle!
Do ur best and at the same time, take care of urself, dont too overload, ok? =)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Power!keep fighting k? enjoy the best things in your life.

Yingle said...

Cassey and Ang: thanks thanks!!!! We all jia you together ba!!!!

.Daniel. said...

wa!