CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Challenges!!!

By the time being, the most challenge stuff for me is how to teach small kids piano. Ermm, if a person is experienced, then this will not be a problem for him/her. But for a person who have not attend neither training course nor teaching class like me, this is really a BIG BIG problem!!!!!
Last week, it was my first time to teach a small kid, who was just 4 years old. Yes, the fact that I can't deny was, SHE WAS VERY CUTE!!!!!!OMG! Her big eyes, sweet smiles....had already fascinated me. However, I was facing the most difficult problem. When I talked to her, she neither nodded her head nor looked at me, as if I was talking to the wall, to the piano....Haiz.... She just played the doll I gave her, without considering me, who was trying my best to persuade her to looked at me....

But today everything had changed. I had a new student who was 6 years old. They had the same characteristic- cute!!!!Today, with the help of my teacher, I could already control the whole situation. At least when I was talking, they looked at me; when I was singing, they follow me... Moreover, they started to chat with me, telling me where she went......

This can be considered as one success for me. But the more difficult problem is waiting for me.....This friday, I am not only have to face my student, but also their PARENTS!!!!! OMG!!!! Sorry to say about it, but this is the truth- their parents are really fussy. Haiz......Good luck!I will try my best!

0 comments: