CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gathering

Yesterday night, my friends and I had a gathering at KFC Central Square. They were Yen Tsu, Yi Xun, Mei Yin, Ching Siang, Wei Mei, Hui Hui and Yee Phing. When we met each other, we kept on talking until forgot to order something. And finally, Ching Siang followed me to order some food. When I was concentrating on choosing the dishes, Siang suddenly called me,'Wei, you see! Pn Chee-our Chinese teacher!' Without thinking, I straight away ran towards her. Beside her was her son. Wah, quite tall already and for sure, very cute.

After that, our friends told us that when they waived their hands to Puan Chee, her son keep on waiving his hands as if he recognized us. Haiz, we order too few things until Mei Yin had to order for the second time. I was very disappointed with one of the staff there. When she brought the food that we ordered before for us, I had told her that there was still a Snack plate that needed to be sent. However, I don't know when is she taking away the number tag. For sure, I went to the counter and asked for it. She not only refused to give me the food, and also scolded me for not letting her know in front of my fellow friends. And the most important thing is, She did not even gave me a time to explain!!! Even though at last she did sent us the food, but I was very unsatisfied with her attitude.

When we were eating, I suddenly noticed that Yee Phing had disappeared.....Then some of my friends just made jokes about her. Haha... so we were just talking, chatting and asking the questions we were worrying-what will you do if u failed to get JPA? What you plan to do next?......... And chatting were also our aim for gathering. After eating, chatting and joking, we left there.

Although Central square is quite big, but we found that there was no place suitable for all of us. So we all like nothing to do, going up to 4th floor the went down again. And again, Yee phing who followed us disappeared again.... Finally, we just took up our mind to disturb Yi Xun who was promoting the cars. Ching siang even sat into the new car with Yi Xun. "The bos is here!!!" yelled Yi Xun colleques. Wah, she quickly jumped out of the car!!!And lastly, as usual, we went to Mcdonalds waiting for parents.

I was very happy spending time with them. If can, I will invite them again, eating and chatting together to release our 'boringness'. And for sure, I also miss my classmates, and hope to have a gathering with them.

0 comments: