CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friends, I miss you all!!!




I just read my friends blog, knowing that most of them are going to study at almost all parts of Malaysia. Sorry, not that I don't want to contact you all, is just because of nervous. Since our SPM results are released, I was longing to have a gathering, but I failed to do it. The reason was I afraid to phone you guys, afraid if you all not getting very good results, and I dunno how to comfort you. I am bad in this skills. Really, I am telling the truth...

Friends,

I miss the time we study together...

I miss the time when we play together....

Now, no more laughing, chatting, joking, crying.....

Just left me alone....

Dreaming all the day,

Besides boring, also boring....

Can I cry now?

The answer is , Useless...

I am longing to meet you all......

Although I know it might can't be reality....

But I will wait...

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST, MY BELOVED FRIENDS.....


0 comments: