CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Im here, Nottingham University

Went to Nottingham University Malaysia Campus, Semenyih on 8/7/2009.
Registration day is on 9/7/2009.
I really like the campus.
The buildings are all very unique and nice.
The only thing I don't like is the weather......(Haha! Malaysia's weather is always so hot....)

This is the admin building......


Faculty of science--School of Computer Science

There are many scholarship holders in this July intake.
Most of them are getting JPA and MARA.
Haih.....When I saw them,
I will feel angry and dissapointed.....
As I fail to get JPA scholarship.....
Anyway, I get the Star Scholarship.
I really very appreciate for getting it.
Thanks Ms Kuan, Ms Olivia, and all the staff.
Without your hard work,
I really don't know what to do.
Don't know which college or universities to go....
Thanks.......





0 comments: