CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pictures....

Yeah!!!
Finally, I can play tennis here....
Found a guy who knows tennis too.
He is Zi Xiang...
We played tennis this evening.
Although my playing technique is lousy
I am happy as I can finally do exercise
Paiseh huh...
I will try to improve de...^^

Here are some pictures about my school and my friends.....


The sign board...


Administration building

The telephone booth which can only be found in UK


My English class room...^^


You jump, I jump...


(From left) Yuna, me, Shamim, Sun ah


me and Shamim from Persia...


My computer science classmates.....


Me and Madina from Kazakhstan...

There are many Chinese friends too
the pictures will be uploaded soon
I am very happy studying here.
Hope to maintain the marks and continue my studies in Nottingham...^^



3 comments:

Emily said...

Finally....can leave a comment...

Cassey said...

yalo...i can leave comment ^^

u take so many photo too..
actually is cool tat we know fren from another country~
but i still dun hv change to take a photo with them...haha

Yingle said...

haha....i introduce them to u lo....then u can take pictures with them...^^