CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Random

Today I woke up a bit late
And I just recalled that I haven't do my English homework!!!!
OMG! Luckily I managed to complete it before I go to class.
Surprisingly, there are just Madina and Zi Wei waiting there.
I thought I was late,
but actually there are somebody later than me
Haha....
Then after class, Zi Wei and Dick Kay invite me to eat outside.
Yeah! Second time eating outside...
Wah, talk about my first time having my lunch at Semenyih town,
Geram nia.....
That Bak Kut Teh cost us (Yan Yi, Zoe n me)RM 25.50!!!!!
So expensive!!!!
Luckily today de not so expensive.....
Haiz... Later have 3 hours of IT class
and this week has 2 presentations.....

5 comments:

Cassey said...

ur coursemate so gud
they invite u outing..
so diff with my coursemate
haha=)

Anonymous said...

hey...bak kut teh is that king of price one la...not expensive act...xiaoxian

Anonymous said...

actually just so ngam 2day got car to drive go.. so eat at outside lor...hehe

Yingle said...

Haha....happy can eat outside...^^

Alishabbvt said...

ur coursemate so gud they invite u outing.. so diff with my coursemate haha=)