CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

UNFAIR ! UNFAIR ! UNFAIR!

It's unfair for me!!!!!!!
When I make new friends here,
I found some things that make me feel down, make me feel sad
On the first day, I chat with a Malay guy.
He told me about his friend in Kuching.
He was an exchanged student to United States of America
He sat for SAT test
And he gained admission to Harvard University (Im not sure if I heard wrongly.......)
Surprisingly, I know him.
He is same batch with me
Both of us were attending YES Selection Camp last year.
However, I will not be jealous
as he is outstanding.
Today, my other friend told me that she has a friend who was able to travel all over the world
and she got AFS Scholarship to Japan last year
OMG!!!!
You know how difficult it is to get that scholarship?
and she get it......
as her mum is working with AFS.....
(Hmm.....it's my friend told me)
Im very down now
I know im not very outstanding,
but I think if I was given the chance to be an exchanged student,
I will be able to take my SAT Test there
and at least I can apply for universities in US (sure not Harvard lah^^)
I won't be no choice now
I can choose the courses I prefer the most
I can fulfill my dream.....
During the second interview of AFS Scholarship,
the interviewer asked me
"How if you get JPA?"
Then, I told her that I prefer AFS
Perhaps because of my qualifications and my average(not good if compare to others) English level
she dare not give me the scholarship
So, my last and only hope to study in US is JPA
However, WITH NO REASON, I fail to secure JPA......
And my dream won't come true in the future 4 years
Why?
Why should I suffer like this?
I have tried my best to study hard
involved in co curricular activities
but I also fail to secure a scholarship that give me chance to study in US
Tell me why.....
What's wrong with me??????????????

0 comments: