CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909 is not my lucky day.....

As I mentioned in my title
090909 is definitely not my lucky day....
I don't know why,
but it just happen to be like this....

10.00am-- know my Maths Test 1 results
Hmm....it's not good.....72% only
At first I thought it is okay,
but I found that many people are far much better than me.....
And my feeling was messed up for the whole day


2.15pm-- English Assessment 3
A little bit shock
as our lecturer didn't tell us about the test
although we have already known this from friends^^
At 3.20pm, she told us that
we still have 10MINUTES left!!!!!
Wah!!!
My jaws dropped immediately!!!
Luckily she listened to us and postponed the time....
But the time given is also not enough for me.....
Just simply 'bomb' at the last section
and have no time to check for the summary

Haiz.....
Hope 090909 will not be so unlucky for me
Hope my luck will change slightly at night.....
I was so down now........

2 comments:

Jacobs said...

Keep the damper open while the fireplace is in use. Its very easy to install. So, remember, cleaning your wheels can be done easily and quickly. Their above-flooring cleanup might is less efficient, since the airflow is baffled when it passes done a hanker hose. Youre every day chores may be in need of organization and maintenance.

Anonymous said...

Just since the name implies, these ugg boot are from Australia, that happen to be crafted from twin-tier merino wool.
If you have no idea about whether a pair of boots you want are
real or otherwise, it is advisable not to buy them.
And utilization of the preserving stratum inside knock-off might be a easy preventative pelage - not the true authenticated guy that can conflict users; the production is her toes when her vernacular
users of sea boots check inside U.

My blog ... http://www.moodle.wsjo.edu.pl