CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

New Semester.....

The time passed so fast
It is second semester now.....
Came to campus by Chin Phei's car
thanks oo, Chin Phei
Then meet other friends at Fei Kean's room,
until around 1.30am.....
You know what?
Kok Yong said I am MATURE???!!?!?!?
Am I???
hahaha...
then my aunt said I became fairer and fatter.....
Haiz.....
but anything lah....
We have class today
Wah!!!!
The campus is so CROWDED!!!!!
Full of people.......
I was so happy that my English lecturer is Ms Alison.....
Hahaha....
I think she is really a responsible and good lecturer
and I have class with Engineering students in the afternoon.
Wah!!!!
Really want vomit blood....
At first I am trying to understand what the lecturer is talking about
But later I feel like if I try my very best
I also can't understand
It is really hard leh
So many formulae
how can I memorise????

0 comments: