CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Star Education Fund Presentation of Awards Ceremony

I was longing to attend such a grand ceremony for long time
Finally, I get the chance....
Actually I am quite shy.....
wearing a formal attire,
walking all around the campus....
Around 11am,
Cassey and I sat Michelle's car to Easton Hotel for the ceremony.
reach there at around 12 noon
Having lunch at mamak stalls
and went into the hall
Wah!!! There were so many people


all in formal wear
This ceremony is definitely very grand
but for sure not as grand as graduation ceremony la....haha
We make use of every seconds to take photos

me in formal wear....


Star recipient for Computer Science


All of us.....

and so sad.....
we got separated....
Me and Zi Wei sat at the other end
totally lost connection with Cassey and Michelle
And we just found out that there are three more undergraduate students
who are also getting Star Scholarship.

The food...That chocolate stuff is damned nice....Love it!!!

The ceremony began only at around 2.30pm
and we are almost last to receive the certificates.
I think that we are so proud to receive the certificates from
the vice President of University of Nottingham,
Professor Ian Pashby.
and we were asked to take photo with him.

All of the Star Scholarship recipients in our school.......

This was really a good experience for me,
at least I have the chance to take part in this ceremony
experience the 'grandness' of the ceremony

1 comments:

Chia Yee said...

Everyone looked so pro..Haha..