CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to hometown........

Go back hometown by KTM.....
Around 4.30pm,
went to Kajang KTM by Nottingham bus
The KTM kept on delaying the time
causing me n Yann Yi got squeezed till like Roti Canai
Haha.......
Then, we stopped at KL Sentral for transit......
The KTM was quite okay lah....
is just that we need more time to reach our destination....
It took me around 9 and the half hours to reach Sungai Petani.....
I was so happy and excited....
The moment I reached home
I talked nonstop
haha....
I was wondering if my family thinks I was crazy
as if have no chance to talk in Nottingham :D
Later in the afternoon,
my family and I went to Penang
Hurray!!!!!
Finally can eat delicious and tasty yet CHEAP food!!!!!!
So sad I can't take the pictures
Perhaps next time
I will upload those mouth-watering food.......

2 comments:

Cassey said...

enjoy ur holiday wor =)

Anonymous said...

haiyo
like so kesian

so
enjoy
and be happy
and get a new phone